QLD Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant Program
Are you a Queensland small business that has been subject to closure or otherwise highly impacted by the COVID-19 shutdown restrictions announced on 23 March 2020 by Queensland's Chief Health Officer?
Are you able to demonstrate you have experienced a minimum 30% decline in sales/turnover since 23 March 2020, over a minimum 1-month period due to the onset and management of COVID-19?
Do you employ staff and have fewer than 20 employees?
Is your payroll cost less than $1.3million?
Do you have a valid Australian Business Number (ABN) active as at 23 March 2020 and are you registered for GST?
Do you have a Queensland headquarters?
Did you have an annual turnover over $75,000 for the 2018–19 or 2019–20 financial year, or can you provide financial records that show this will be met for a recently started small business?
Can you prove that you are not trading insolvent or don't have owners or directors that are an undischarged bankrupt?
If the answer is a resounding yes, then you may be eligible for the QLD Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant Program - Round 2 which opens on 1 July 2020, and we can help your business by providing the following services:
- financial advice to support your business's sustainability and diversification
- strategic planning, financial counselling or business coaching aligned to business development and diversification
- business specific software to move business operations online
What does this mean though?
Without going into too much detail and confusing you further, on a basic level, we can:
- review your cash flow and prepare a cash flow plan including provide guidance on where funds may be best utilised to aid its ability to remain financially self-sufficient for at least 3 months
- work with you to organise payment arrangements with creditors as part of your cash flow plan
- consult with you about your business operations, how it's been operating previously, what your vision for the business is and provide suggestions on how you may be able to pivot your business from one direction to another which may open up income streams
- work with you and your business advisory team to build a strong business plan you can work from as your business develops, grows and diversifies across a variety of avenues
provide software solutions to aid your business moving from a physical presence to a digital presence. This can include:
- Bookkeeping Software
- Point of Sale Software
- Inventory Software
- E-Commerce Software
- CRM Software
- Project Management Software; and more
provide training on a variety of the aforementioned software and cash flow management enabling you to master your day to day operations
- work with you and your business advisory team to ensure your business remains operational and moving forward as part of its overall Adaption Grant Program
As a side note, the available grant amount is a minimum of $2,000 and up to a maximum of $10,000 per eligible small or micro business.
If you do not have a business advisory team, we can help you source strong partners to ensure your business continues through these times and into the future. We already have some amazing people in mind!
So get in touch with us today so that we can get to work on putting a team together to get your business back on track and your finances heading in the right direction.